For those, who have not or don’t want to read my TL/DR, here is a quick summary:
- Pi-hole is a solution that dramatically reduces spying of your privacy and security
- It blocks Ads on your network
- It works on any network for any PC (Mac or Windows) and even all Apps on your mobile devices
- It helps to see what's going on on your network
- It is easy to install without much network expertise
- It just needs to be attached to your network with a regular network cable
- It is free, OpenSource and you only need a small cheap ($ 40) Raspberry-Pi mini computer
- It speeds up internet access
- You can easily block unwanted connections or traffic
- If there is any issue, it's easy to revert back
- It is supported by NetworkToolbox
There are other solutions available with higher costs, even recurring costs but they are not better.
I personally don’t want to miss Pi-hole anymore.
So again, let me know what you think. Are you as happy about Pi-hole as I am ? Or do you think you don’t need it ? Or is it too complicated to install or is my instruction too complicated ? Or don’t you trust the Pi-hole guys?
Just drop me a mail using the form on my website or use the support button inside the App.
and don’t trust the evil.